5 Podcasts To Add To Your Playlist
The power of podcasts is getting stronger everyday. You get to listen to your favorite topics, while still being able to multitask and get other important things done each day. Whether if it's for entertainment or education, there are thousands of podcasts to choose from. According to a MacWorld article, Apple announced that podcast subscriptions surpassed 1 billion in 2013 across 250,000 unique podcasts in over 100 languages. That's a lot of listening going on. This is great because we know there is a need for new information. When it comes to business, finance and entrepreneurship, I have 5 podcast that are currently at the top of my list.
5 podcasts to add to your playlist:
- Confessions of a WERKaholic: By Koereyelle Dubose! Confessions of a WERKaholic shares the untold success secrets of fearless female entrepreneurs. Koereyelle's major life changing lesson that she has learned on her own Entrepreneurial journey is that the real power, the true leverage is in people. We learn, support and connect with one another. Her goal is to always learn at least one lesson from everyone she comes in contact with because their connection was no accident. Throughout her podcast, she shares wisdom and knowledge through the experience of WERKing women she is blessed to know. I love this podcast because it gives you the REAL DEAL. No sugar coating or beating around the bush.
- Side Husltle Pro: By Nicaila Matthews! She is a Senior Manager of Social Marketing for NPR by day and a Chief Side Hustler by night bringing a weekly installment of Side Hustle Pro. This podcast teaches you how to build and grow a side hustle from passion project to profitable business. It features interviews with black women entrepreneurs who developed their businesses while working a full-time job. Side Hustle Pro will dig deep while providing detailed actionable strategies to start small and get going, no matter where or who you are. I love this podcast because you get to hear real stories from successful women who are doing amazing things and have a genuine heart to help others succeed as well.
- Dave Ramsey: The Dave Ramsey Show is about real life and how it revolves around money. He teaches you to manage and budget your money, get out of debt, build wealth, and live in financial peace. Managing your money properly will reduce stress, improve your marriage, and provide security for you and your family. I love this podcast because you get to hear real people call in and ask their questions. Many of those questions are questions we all have too. You get to hear straight to the point answers filled with specific details to start an action plan moving you toward the next step in your financial journey.
- Retire Inspired: By Chris Hogan! Best-selling author, Chris Hogan, wants to turn the tables on how we think about retirement. Retirement isn’t an age; it’s a financial number. It’s not about how old you are; it’s about how much money you need to live your retirement dream. In each episode, America’s trusted voice on retirement unpacks topics like saving, investing, budgeting, building wealth, and everything else you need to win long-term. He also answers your questions and highlights successful men and women who are winning the retirement game. Whether you’re 25 or 55, this podcast will change your life! I love this podcast because he gives you the power to take control of your retirement planning. He is passionate about getting others to realize that now is the time to start and anyone can get it done.
- The Business Boutique: By Christy Wright! The Business Boutique is a growing community of women who are making money doing what they love. On the podcast, Christy will inspire and equip you, answer your questions about business and share success stories from other women just like you. I love this podcast because it gives you a community of other like minded individuals who have the same mindset. This helps to motivate and inspire each other together.
What's your favorite podcast? What are you currently listening too? Comment below!